Wednesday 2 March 2011

5) How did you attract/address the audience

To attract my audience I used photo angles like Medium close up for my front cover so that the artist in the image stands out. My choice of colour for my Magazine front cover and contents page is a simple colour scheme containing the colours Red, Black, and white. I have chosen these three colours because when carrying out my audience research, it showed that these were the colours they’d associate Rock Music with. The cover lines I have used, I think will entice the reader, and make them want to read the article. My magazine article is written in the style of Gonzo Journalism, which is a common style amongst other Magazine articles, which often including the reporter as part of the story via a first-person narrative

In order for people to purchase my magazine, the audience need to be attracted to it, and interested in it, otherwise they will not purchase the product. Below are some of the ways I have attracted the audience for my project, which follows the codes and conventions of a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment